9/28/2016

Weekend errands...Food Galore

La Lola Churreria 
I've stuffed my face again with enough food that can actually last me till the next weekend.

I had to be at the office last Saturday because I was skipping work Monday, so to reward myself for working over the weekend, me and Jill decided to brave the long lines of Pablo at Robinson's Place, Ermita.

It took us an hour to give our orders, which was actually one cheese tart per person, and another 45 minutes to actually get our orders.  We may be masters in long queues, but we found it too absurd to just stand there.
Pablo

Both of us were so hungry so Yabu's the perfect choice, with unlimited of everything...From rice to the cabbage to soup to its dessert.  

I ordered the Menchi Katsu Set...It's minced pork and cheese...what could go wrong with that?hehehe...

After filling our tummies with the goodness of Yabu, we went back to take our orders from Pablo.


Good thing i was full because it took me 3 hours to go home to Pampanga on a Saturday night.  Painful! Traffic really sucks the life out of me...

When I arrived home, mom prepared a mini-buffet for her "hard-working" daughter.  There's Kare-kare, Swam Mais (Corn soup), and Daing na Bangus.  Seriously, I'm not even sure how I was able to eat all of it.

Sunday, my sister had to fly to Ilocos in the afternoon so we had an early lunch.  Again, mom outdid herself.  However, it's all healthy food, like fried pork belly and ginisang labanos. (that's vegetables)

On Monday, the parentals decided to tag along to my whole day of running personal errands.  

So, i felt bad for dragging them everywhere, I decided we should have lunch at Ramen Nagi.  We ordered Black King, Butao and gyoza.  However, my uncle and his partner called and invited themselves for lunch.
Black King Ramen

I'm not sure how they seemed to still be hungry.  So we hopped in to the neighboring stall, which was J.Co Doughnuts...

Sorry I wasn't able to take a picture of the doughnuts and assorted coffee we ordered because honestly, I was really surprised how these senior citizens can eat more than I can...

I need some to start my cleansing diet after this weekend's stuffing!!!

Oh well, atleast I got to spend some quality time with my parentals...

No comments:

Post a Comment