9/12/2016

Excited for Pablo's arrival

Pablo in Dotonbori (taken during my trip to Osaka)
On September 15, Pablo will open its first store in the Philippines, at Robinson's Place Ermita, Manila...

I am so looking forward to it... I've waited years for Pablo to finally make it to Manila...

I'm a sucker for cheesecake; but Pablo's cheesecake is worth every calorie it brings to the body...

It's soft, melt in your mouth gooey goodness can make you finish the whole thing in one go...

I was in Osaka, Japan when I had my first Pablo... I had to share it with my friends because, seriously, it's that good...

Pablo is named after the famous painter Pablo Picasso as its CEO Masamitsu Sakamoto would like to achieve a work of art when it comes to his cheesecakes...

There are two kinds of cheesecake at Pablo; rare and medium... Rare is when your cheesecake runs all over the place as soon as you slice into it; while the medium one is firmer... I seriously don't mind...I choose rare, I choose medium...

My friend Jill was teasing me that I'll probably line up as early as Thursday for its opening on Friday... I told her, I'm used to long queues...hehehe!!!

Pablo is being brought to us my the Sunyen Corporation... They plan to put up more Pablo branches in the coming months... Good thing they decided to open it first at Robinson's...it's near my work place... Trust me... Pablo is worth the long line and probably the added lbs...


No comments:

Post a Comment