7/27/2017

Cravings satisfied

I know... I owe you guys some good food and a little bit of story-telling.

I haven't been blogging because work has taken over my life... Like literally, I just go home to take a bath, sleep a little, and then off to work again.

Let me start with what we ate a couple of weeks ago.  Mom was craving pizza, but the one with vegetables in it and "you fold it".  In Pampanga, you have alot of choices, aside from your usual "Dear Darla" pizza.

So, since it was my anniversary, fifth year as managing editor (imagine that!) i told my mom and sister that it'll be my treat.

We went first to a bridal fair.  Coincidentally, my sister's suppliers kept on asking if i'm getting married next. Oh dear! I just came there to say hi and eat...

We're all not familiar with SM Clark, so when we saw New York Supreme, we decided, why not? I honestly just want one of their Zippolis (round doughnuts).

But we're so hungry so we ordered their pizza roll
Pizza Roll
This was really satisfying.  We usually order 2 of these when we're with our dad, but since it's just us girls, we managed to eat just one... Diet eh?!

If you're from Pampanga, don't compare this to 'C, because they're 2 different entities. I mean, 'C's panizza is really out of this world.  Just think of New York Supreme's pizza roll as the poor man's version of the real thing.

We love the freshness of the Alfalfa sprouts and the arugula.  I honestly wanted more, of the alfalfa sprouts but that would mean eating more than 3 slices of the pizza...haist! I don't like the concept of diet... :)

then we also had
Seafood Pasta
I think I was the only one who appreciated this dish, except for my mom who devoured the twisted garlic bread.

My sister chose to focus on the pizza and the chicken... she had 1/3 of the pasta, and i had the rest.  It was creamy, but not too overpowering.  The sauce was tangy, sweet, playful in the mouth. 

Buffalo wings
Buffalo Wings

Pardon my fingers, was just trying to be artsy.  These were not spicy at all.  I mean maybe my tolerance for spicy food is different, but haller!!!Buffalo wings... I just want something spicy...but again, they're not bad...not bad at all.

The fries were bland though.  I had to put salt and pepper several times.  I don't wanna dip them in the excess sauce coz eewww... I don't do stuff like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment