2/23/2017

My Sweet Tokyo trip...coming soon

Shibuya crossing
I'll soon be blogging about my short but memorable trip to Tokyo, Japan in the coming days.  Please forgive me coz I haven't been updating my blog.  Work's taking my time too much and I feel like I owe it to you guys to atleast make mention of my food trips, while i remain pre-occupied with my day job...

678 Korean BBQ Restaurant
A few days before going to Japan, I met up with my friend, who's celebrating her birthday after Valentine's day, which incidentally, I still wont be home...

We ate at 678 Korean BBQ Restaurant, located at the SM By The Bay, around the vicinity of the Mall of Asia.  The restaurant is owned by well-loved South Korean tv personality Kang Ho Dong.  But, we didnt eat there, wishing for a celebrity-sighting, but honestly, we're just both craving for Korean food.

Nothing's special about the menu, I mean it's your typical Korean joint.  However, I love the fact this is being offered in the Philippines, I dont need to travel to Pampanga just to have a taste of authentic Korean food, or all, hello! South Korea.

The staff were nice and that the banchan is unlimited... definitely, two-thumbs up!

Baker & Cook
If you follow my blog, you'll know that i'm a "tambay" at S' Maison, at the Conrad Hotel.  I like it there coz, 1. It's not crowded, 2. There's so much restaurants to choose from.

Baker & Cook caters to all bread lovers out there. Certified "Napay" girl Tephie and Ian took awhile to choose from the array of bread and pastries in their selection.

It took me a good 10 minutes to actually decide if i want sweet or savory from their menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment