8/18/2016

chuvaness X nbs


This is NOT about food... But I feel like I need to share this with you guys because I'm pretty sure you'll like the stuff you'll see from this latest National Bookstore collaboration...

I got a message from Ms. Cecile Van Straten, also known in the blogging world as Chuvaness; inviting me to attend the launching of her collaboration with NBS, aptly called #chuvanessXnbs... Ofcourse the asnwer is a YES...in a heartbeat...

Just like Chuvaness, I love to travel... I have this rule, if time and budget permit, I need to travel atleast every six months... Traveling relaxes me...and I travel within the budget...However, I do tend to pack more than what I need... So, I'm always on the lookout for things that can make my traveling life simple and hassle free...not to mention, lightweight too...

Chuvaness' line for National Bookstore is god sent to travelers like me... 15 things that are essential for "travel, gift giving, organizing and personal indulgence."

The launch was held at the Mega Fashion Hall at SM Megamall... #Chuvaapproved, we were welcome by super good-looking male "assistants", ready to take pictures and model for you... There was also a dj playing house music, free-flowing drinks, and yummy food await the guests... (sorry, I forgot to take pictures of the food, was busy drooling over the line, trying very hard to control my urge to buy everything)...
I fell in love with these gift wraps... FYI to my friends and family...My birthday's coming soon, please wrap your gifts to me using these...I prefer the brown one...It's so cute... 
There are two sizes for the Chuvaness X NBS tote bags... small and large...The small is too cute..But, I super love the large one coz, you know me...I have my whole house in my bag... ☺

Disregard the handsome guy holding that red clutch... They have round clutches too... The pouches are nice... You can turn them into make-up kits, wallet, or gadget organizer...
However, I went gaga over the notebooks and notepad... The notebook is so chicka...like seriously, you can turn it into a travel diary... or just your everyday notebook... As an editor, I like to scribble things when inspiration hits me...I prefer writing it in notebooks/notepads instead of the notepad in my cellphone... Call me old school, but I appreciate the smell of newly opened notebooks, and the silkiness when your pen hits the paper...

A shoe bag... Now I dont have to wrap my shoes in towels or put them in plastic bags...

Chuvaness' vision and personality appear in each of the items in her line.  In her blog, she mentioned that she really wanted to do a collaboration with the country's premiere book, school and office supply store... With the help of her friends, graphic designer Yodel Pe and illustrator Keeshia Felipe, her dream is now a reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment